Find Car Transport is an auto shipping company with more than a decade of experience in the industry. We provide the best charter bus long island has ever seen.
We know that auto transportation can be perceived as a stressful experience, but we count with the right client-attention personnel that is ready to guide you through the whole process. We at Find Car Transport work year-round, and our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our company is fully licensed, and we offer some of the best rates in the market.
We work with both open and enclosed carriers, plus you can also opt for a flatbed carrier in order to get a better rate. For info on carriers
Our company offers transportation solutions for:
- Classic Cars
There are different transportation methods used by the carriers that we work with, including:
We also offer overseas transportation to the states of Alaska and Hawaii. For more info on methods and overseas transportation
Although cars have changed in terms of design and internal power, the size of the different models of vehicles such as pickup trucks, compacts, mini-vans and sedans is basically the same, and that makes it possible for a company like ours to cover most types of cars out there.
All of our transportation services include things such as fuel, insurance, tolls, driver quote, permits and plating of the car.
You must consider that transporting your car on South and North routes is going to take between five to seven days, and eight to eleven days on East and West routes.
Also, we will request you to fill a Bill of Lading before moving your vehicle or motorcycle in order to see what the current status of the car or bike is.
If something happens during the transportation process, the carrier will annotate any damages on the proper inventory sheet.
Here is a list of the most common cars that we offer our services for:
- Car Transportation: This is the most commonly requested service as it is used to transport standard vehicles.
- Pickup Transportation: Pickups are definitely not the same as standard cars, and although most pickup trucks can be transported without a problem, there are some factors that users should consider.
- If you are a site visitor that currently needs transportation services for your pickup truck, we invite you to contact us so you can provide us with more information about your particular vehicle.
- SUVs: Since sport utility vehicles tend to vary in size, we also invite you to contact us in order to get a special quote for your particular transportation needs.
- Limousine Transportation: Since Limos, just like SUV’s are also vehicles that tend to vary in size and features, we invite you to contact us in order to let us know more about your limousine.
- Classic Car Transportation: Classics can be considered special vehicles because of their particular nature. For this reason, classics may require different shipping methods plus things such as insurance can vary depending on the vehicle.
- Motorcycle Transportation: We at Find Car Transport.com are able to ship almost any vehicle with wheels, including your motorcycle. While windshields and saddlebags can remain in the bike during transportation, helmets can only make it on the trip if they are securely strapped to the motorcycle in some way. Before moving you bike, you need to make sure that the gas tank is on reserve and not higher than that.
Another important thing to remember is that the motorcycle must be unlocked in order to allow the carrier to roll the bike onto the truck and then out of it once it has reached its destination.
Recreational Vehicle Transportation: Since RV’s comes in all sizes and shapes, we also invite you to contact us for a special quote on this type of vehicle.
We guarantee that we will find the right carrier to transport your RV, especially because these are vehicles that must be moved on a special truck due to DOT height restrictions.